The main message of this book is:
Wealth – in whatever form – is seldom the result of luck or coincidence. Far from that, it’s almost always the result of different traits and skills that anyone can learn and acquire.
This book answers the following questions:
How can we find the right goals in life and how do we translate them into action?
- We can only accomplish our aims in life if we are driven by a burning desire.
- Goal setting and detailed planning are the basis of every achievement.
- Successful people have an unwavering faith in themselves.
- By using auto-suggestion, our subconscious can influence our behavior.
Which skills and knowledge are necessary for achieving success?
- Knowledge is power – but it doesn’t have to be what you learned in school.
- The workshop of the imagination – where we can turn our dreams into reality.
- Knowing your own strengths and weaknesses increases your chances of professional success.
- Positive emotions are the key to a successful life – and need to be strengthened.
What sort of approach do successful people take when realizing their goals?
- Successful people are remarkable for their determination and steadfastness.
- Only the persistent will succeed.
- Achieving great things requires being smart and surrounding yourself with smart people.