KEYS To Successful Investing Are Hidden In The Financials Of Businessess
What Will Be Covered
- Identify sources of profits as an investor. Understand how growth in corporate's earnings translate to dividends and/or capital gain for the investor.
- Read income statement like a Pro. You will learn what the key figures mean, as well as important metrics such as Earnings Per Share, P/E Ratio and EBIT.
- Read balance sheet like a Pro. You will learn how to assess the financial strengths and weaknesses of a company, through important metrics such as Current Ratio, Interest Coverage Ratio and Debt-To-Equity Ratio.
- Read cash flow statement like a Pro. You will be able to differentiate what the 3 sections in the statement signify - operating, investing and financing, as well as the importance of Free Cash Flow.
- Finally you will some other key metrics that value investors use, including Return-On-Equity and Return-On-Invested-Capital.